By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game series do you want to continue forever?

My question the same as above.

I would like Metal Gear Solid Series to continue forever.I just love the game.That Hideo Kojima is a God to me.The game gives me alot of inspiration.

Around the Network

Uncharted.

I mean, in essence the franchise can never end until everything has been charted.

The final game will be entitled: Charted: Drakes Boredom.

Mario
Zelda
Kingdom Hearts

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Persona

Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy (maybe?), I love Metal Gear Solid, but I think Kojima ended Snakes story well and idk what MGS would be without Snake.

Around the Network

zelda

Metal Gear Solid Series

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Mario Kart and Civ

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Fire Emblem
Zelda
Mario

The Legend of Zelda and Metroid.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!