By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

for me it has to be PS3: resistance 2 (online is amazing! and it has no lag!) 360: lost planet colonies (i was gonna say gears of war 2 but there's something addictive about lost planet)

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
UT2004 - No bullshit no nothing. If I'm better than the other guy, even if he gets in a shot from behind me, I will kill him. Plain and simple. The game that requires the most skill. You won't sneak in behind a good payer get in a few shots and frag him, this game is srs bsns and has yet to be topped.

Warcraft 3

Starcraft

Diablo II

WoW

MKWii

LOL.  That is a quite obvous statement.  If I am hungry, and you place a sandwhich in front of me,  I will eat it.

And I would straight squash you with a Manta.

JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
UT2004 - No bullshit no nothing. If I'm better than the other guy, even if he gets in a shot from behind me, I will kill him. Plain and simple. The game that requires the most skill. You won't sneak in behind a good payer get in a few shots and frag him, this game is srs bsns and has yet to be topped.

Warcraft 3

Starcraft

Diablo II

WoW

MKWii

LOL.  That is a quite obvous statement.  If I am hungry, and you place a sandwhich in front of me,  I will eat it.

Apparently it's not that obvious. In just abaout all recent shooters if someone finds you from behind you get shot 2-4 times and you die. There are only TWO ways that can happen in UT2004 and that's with the shield gun, or with a point blank flack cannon primary. However knowing just how fast UT2004 is, doing that actually takes more skill than pressing forward on a stick.... God I hate those recent games.... It's as if they were specifically made to make it so that even the biggest noobs can get in a few kills to make themselves feel good.... I'm looking at just about EVERY shooter on a console and recent PC shooters too. Actually any shooter since UT2004....

Edit: I also forgot about the headshots, but again, people in UT2004 are moving SO fast that a headshot does deserve to be a frag.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:

Warcraft 3

Starcraft

Diablo II

WoW

MKWii

Apparently it's not that obvious. In just abaout all recent shooters if someone finds you from behind you get shot 2-4 times and you die. There are only TWO ways that can happen in UT2004 and that's with the shield gun, or with a point blank flack cannon primary. However knowing just how fast UT2004 is, doing that actually takes more skill than pressing forward on a stick.... God I hate those recent games.... It's as if they were specifically made to make it so that even the biggest noobs can get in a few kills to make themselves feel good....

I meant you are obviously better than someone if you kill him after he shoots you from behind.  Maybe I should have said slightly redundant.

And I would still straight squash you with a Manta.

JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:

Warcraft 3

Starcraft

Diablo II

WoW

MKWii

Apparently it's not that obvious. In just abaout all recent shooters if someone finds you from behind you get shot 2-4 times and you die. There are only TWO ways that can happen in UT2004 and that's with the shield gun, or with a point blank flack cannon primary. However knowing just how fast UT2004 is, doing that actually takes more skill than pressing forward on a stick.... God I hate those recent games.... It's as if they were specifically made to make it so that even the biggest noobs can get in a few kills to make themselves feel good....

I meant you are obviously better than someone if you kill him after he shoots you from behind.  Maybe I should have said slightly redundant.

See that's retarded, you are walking down a hallway, and another guy is walking down a hallway, the chances that someone turns around from a corner from behind you is pure blind luck. Yes he should get the upper hand, but in no way should it be a frag to him. My roommate who is absolutely horrible can even score frags like that... There is no skill involved with suddenly finding yourself behind someone...

Also good luck with your manta vs my shock rifle. Tell me how that works out for you.

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:

Warcraft 3

Starcraft

Diablo II

WoW

MKWii

See that's retarded, you are walking down a hallway, and another guy is walking down a hallway, the chances that someone turns around from a corner from behind you is pure blind luck. Yes he should get the upper hand, but in no way should it be a frag to him. My roommate who is absolutely horrible can even score frags like that... There is no skill involved with suddenly finding yourself behind someone...

Also good luck with your manta vs my shock rifle. Tell me how that works out for you.

LOL.  I would own you with a bio rifle.  Or maybe no-scope you in the head with the lightning gun.

JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:

Warcraft 3

Starcraft

Diablo II

WoW

MKWii

LOL.  I would own you with a bio rifle.  Or maybe no-scope you in the head with the lightning gun.

You won't even hear the shock combo until it's too late. Also, bio-rifle? Really? I could probably kill you with the ssault if you are using that.

vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:

You won't even hear the shock combo until it's too late. Also, bio-rifle? Really? I could probably kill you with the ssault if you are using that.

LOL.  Not me, I'm a fiend with the bio rifle.  And I'd shoot your shock secondary bubble right after it comes out of your gun.

JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:

LOL.  Not me, I'm a fiend with the bio rifle.  And I'd shoot your shock secondary bubble right after it comes out of your gun.

Can't shoot what you can't see from around that corner right in front of you that I just turned....

vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
JaggedSac said:

Can't shoot what you can't see from around that corner right in front of you that I just turned....

Damn, you got me.