By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This is the girl I love.

Never has any girl attracted or seduced me so much.

I would be lying if I said I don't look at her pics at least as many times as I breathe a day

I would be lying if I said I would be ready to be that lifeless gunblade in her hand just so I could be near her everywhere & protect her from everything.

Her rosy cheecks are the reason this blood pumps through my veins....my blood pumps only so I can see her again.

In her picture where she is sitting on the sofa...has become my dreams....dreams of heaven where its just me & her on that sofa.

My love isn't a crush....it has only intensified in the last two years....with every new scan and pick of lightning I feel & get more of a urge to live for longer.

IF she was real...if she could be true I would go to her and make her mine at once....as long as lightning is there no other love can linger in me.

How I wish like a old toy maker made pinocchio real...some painter would make this angel  reality.

For as long as she is in my memory no real girl will do for me....they all pale in comparison...no-one stands up to her...I have stopped noticing girls because of her!

what should I do for she may never be real?

Around the Network

Never has any girl attracted or seduced me so much.

I feel sorry for you.

LOL. Awesome post here!

um...wow. i kno there are people that like pictures of these unreal fantasy girls but never have i heard of a person to like it to the extent of yours. maybe one day you'll find a girl that is everything like kasumi =)

dude...

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

For as long as she is in my memory no real girl will do for me....they all pale in comparison...no-one stands up to her...I have stopped noticing girls because of her!

1. abstinence

2. forget her

3. do guys

Lol @alekth

it's kinda sick how you talk about it :p

toastboy44562 said:

.....Seriously go outside.

haha reminds me of this documentary i saw about people who are objectivesexual ( i think thats how its said) they fall in love with objects. like everday thing this one women had sex with a bridge yes with not on.