By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New PS3 exclusive to be unveiled soon

The Dutch Official PlayStation Magazine announced that a new PS3 exclusive will be unveiled in the coming weeks.  Apparently, while they can't speak too much on it now because of a non-disclosure act, they will be flying to LA to get the full scoop for next month's issue.

Check out the scan here

Around the Network

hmmm could it be the rockstar games exclusive project for ps3?

new team ico game i hope!

XxXProphecyXxX said:
hmmm could it be the rockstar games exclusive project for ps3?

I think you mean L.A. N.O.I.R.E?

Wow that would make sense they are going to L.A. but I thought it went multiplatform?

Thats good news, finally the old rumor of PS3 not having any games is dead. The more exclusives, especially new, the better. Now i don't care if sony lost a couple of old franchises that went multi platform, there's always new titles to make up for the loss.

Around the Network

hmmm i tought they said that L.A noir wasn't the ps3 exclusive project their talking about...I remember them saying it's a new franchise or something like that.

Next Ratchet and Clank

Anyway, @ konnichiwa, there is a different new IP Rockstar PS3 exclusive

Exciting news. 2009 is shaping up to be a nice year for PS3 exclusives as well as multiplats.

I gut instinct tells me it has to be a Team Ico game. They had a teaser a few months ago saying they had something to reveal.

Oh a new Rockstar IP? Anyway they are going to L.A., rockstar HQ is in Schotland isn't it?

konnichiwa said:
Oh a new Rockstar IP? Anyway they are going to L.A., rockstar HQ is in Schotland isn't it?

What do you mean they are going to LA? LA Noire is being made by Team Bondi, an Australian company

Rockstar is headquatered in New York, but Rockstar North is in Edinburg, and is the one responsible for all the main series GTA games (i.e. not Stories games etc.)

Their new IP is rumoured to be the spiritual successor to Red Dead Revolver, I am not sure who is making it though