By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Apple introduces revolutionary laptop with no keyboard

lol, i hope thats fake

Around the Network

O_o

That is the most lamest computer ever. I'm willing to experience a better interface to a keyboard, but that's not it. For the power and purpose I'm getting with the laptop. Say email, word processing. The wheel is totaly the most pathetic interface ever. 45m on an email? That better be a chapter of book email.

The Wheel would better serve as an addition, but wheeling for the letters? Hey why not instead toss the lid and place the the screen on the bottom and make it a TS. So that you have a TS keyboard to use. You still get the wheel. No keyboard, but if you want some serious typing you still get it.

bah. I think Apple might stretching on this one.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I almost believed it until I realized out that is ONN, not CNN, on the bottom right. (this is half-way through the video)

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I didn't expect someone to go to that amount of trouble for a hoax

.jayderyu said:
O_o

That is the most lamest computer ever. I'm willing to experience a better interface to a keyboard, but that's not it. For the power and purpose I'm getting with the laptop. Say email, word processing. The wheel is totaly the most pathetic interface ever. 45m on an email? That better be a chapter of book email.

The Wheel would better serve as an addition, but wheeling for the letters? Hey why not instead toss the lid and place the the screen on the bottom and make it a TS. So that you have a TS keyboard to use. You still get the wheel. No keyboard, but if you want some serious typing you still get it.

bah. I think Apple might stretching on this one.

Sarcasm, I hope.

But seriously, this is pretty much exactly what I want. A gigantic iPod Touch that I can load with searchable RPG pdfs, a note pad, and dice widget on the side.

Unfortunately, the PC industry seems to have decided that tablets are a dead-end. And they're probably right. What few of them are still being made are not being made cheap.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

i never get fooled by these things but i did -_-------- i dont see anyone replacing the keyboard unless u can type with your mind in the future

I usually find The Onion's stuff pretty meh, but that was fucking brilliant
Hilarious and people believing it is even more hilarious

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Where can I buy one?

Onion News Network FTW. They got some really funny stuff :)

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Galaki said:
Where can I buy one?

Visit your local oStore.