By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is it me or is there soooo much Sony Hate going on!

Recently, I have noticed alot of Sony Hate. This is nothing new... but lately there has been alot generated and now in VGC there seems to be alot of ppl on the Sony Hate wagon. What's up with that?  Do people really want Sony to fail?  I'm not worried as I know Sony is a business and they have to make cuts. I think the ps3 is performing well and for the price is selling well.  I guess people don't want Sony to be the leader again for this gen. 

So question? Why do you hate Sony (ps3) so much that you want them to fail?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

not all of it is hate.

Some actually just want to point out and talk about certain things that appear to be going wrong with Sony and the PS-sales and such.

Unfortunately, the "hahahahaha, sony is going down"-talk is what people remember and what lingers on longer.

I agree!

But for the past two years it has been 'cool' to hate Sony...

I'm sure most of them don't hate Sony, they are just upset that sony has spanked them hardcore for the last two gens and now they can't help but troll. As soon as the PS3 starts selling more the wii boys will move onto the 360.

They're just jealous.

People are so mad because they know that Sony could take the crown again, so they try to point out every single flaw they have made.

Around the Network

Sometimes there is actually "BAD" news about sony.

just beacuse its "bad" news doesn't mean it's posted with hate but actually...GASP!!.. the truth!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I wouldn't call some of it hate.

Let's be honest, some people need to realize that Sony is in some serious shit at the moment, and it will get worse before it gets better.

I like the constructive discussion some are having about Sony's situation. Thats not hate, is it?

Some people just hate Sony, idk.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Smashed said:
They're just jealous.

People are so mad because they know that Sony could take the crown again, so they try to point out every single flaw they have made.

I would like to congratulate Konami, Capcom, Namco, Square, Naughty dog and all the other 2ND & 3RD PARTY developers for making sony the success they once were.

Well done chaps.

You have to be an extremely shallow and stupid individual to wish the downfall of Sony after what they've done for the industry.