By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Start a horrible rumor about the person above you

Really is a communist.

Around the Network

Has a crush on Obama.

Is 8 1/2 inches tall

Doesn't even like video games. Prefers roller derby.

Doesn't think South Park makes enough fun of the Canadians.

Around the Network

Doesn't want to welcome the reckoning.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

How is that a bad rumor?

Also, Seraphic wants to see everyone dead.

Rainbird said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

How is that a bad rumor?

Also, Seraphic wants to see everyone dead.

lulz take it or leave it jack.

On-Topic: Is a Boyvotting Crusader.

But I am

Seraphic especially wants Sony dead.

So rainbird has been sending me all these message lately, I swear he asked me one time how to beat this spot in bioshock and he has never left me alone since….

In one he was all , here I will copy paste,

“so I was dreaming of you last night, you came into my room thru my window….just like Edward……

I miss you when your not online…..i cry a lot when I don’t see you on facebook……it makes me want to cut myself…”

Or

“I got my haircut today meso…..i hope you will like it….i know you never respond to these message but I still can dream right……go my heart is so black…its like this empty tar filled void begging for the dark universe to collapse like a black hole and devour my misery….ohh hey you should check out my pictures I have one wear my bangs lay down on my face so perfect……I miss you black death kitten and cant wait till I can feel your darkness with mine….gotta go my mom needs me to take out the trash”

Or my personal favorite

“why haven’t you messaged me back after I sent you those e flowers…I know black roses are you favorite…they represent my love for you only all dark and emo…..talk to me like you do in my dreams…bite me and take my blood in make me a vampire and I will make you one……I swear if you don’t talk back to me I will kill myself…an this isn’t like the other times I said it…..i really mean it I will take a knife and cut my wrist in a tub of black paint…that way I bleed out and it will look black just like how my heart is….i miss having you talk to me….if you want I could play bioshock again…..please message me back my mom has been telling me I need to move out of the basement but it’s a dark hole in my world like my soul…dripping inky blackness total death from the grave of the underworld…..”