By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Start a horrible rumor about the person above you

Is YesWiiCan's cousin...if ya know what I mean!

Around the Network

hahahaha.. YUCK! you mean he ate me?

oh no wait, that was Kantor..

NO! lol thats not fair.. just cos im a girl.

i saw tedsteriscool coming out of a sauna the other day.. a sauna filled with WOMEN. *gasp*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I saw trashleg coming out of a sauna the other day... a sauna filled with SASSENACHS.

*gasp*

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yep, that one's true.

but what Kantor ISN'T telling you all is that i had robert the bruce's sword in one hand and the head of the Queen in the other.

is that too far?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Yes, you did have the head of the Queen, because she GAVE it to you.

Think about that one for a moment. Does it work?

Around the Network

are you talking about money?

the only money i use is scottish. like this stuff. sorry its upside down. but if im not mistaken, that is most definitely NOT the queen on the ten pound note but rather, a cool scottish dude.

rumour time: Kantor has scottish blood in him. and he's proud of it. thats not a bad rumour at all, its a very good one

Trashleg was about to use that £10 note to pay the woman next to her. For her...um...services.

lol no! i would never use my friend like that!

Kantor was secretly hoping that he'd been there to witness such an event, should it happen. (it didnt)

Trashleg's current avatar is what she looks like without makeup

lol that was a good one kantor...Kantor wishes trashleg looked like that so he would be attracted to her

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"