By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do every new purchase of PS3 have a new thread?

Congratulations to all new PS3 owners.

Not being a troll or anything, and hope not to be banned

but to all regulars, aren't you tired of seeing the title "Got a PS3, recommend games"??

Is it so hard to just look at the previous poster who just posted 2 hours ago and everyone suggested the regular MGS4, LBP, R2, etc etc etc?? How MANY times can we see the same new "got a ps3" posts and the same people repeat the same thing "congratz, now get yourself mgs4 and wait for Killzone 2".

Is it me or their point is to receive some congratulations from PS3 fanboys and to showoff?
I don't see (as much) new Wii and 360 owners creating multi "game suggestion" threads every 2 minutes.

Around the Network

I think you should be banned for this thread.

I think these threads are just fine. They're about games and someone being excited about a major purchase.

The only time an "I bought a _____" thread bothered me was when the creator was telling a bald-faced lie....got caught in it....went on a spampage...and got banned. Wait...actually...I liked that one.

lol?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

it's the power of the cell it makes you do things like this. ;)

and if the user is famous we like a thread,,like DMJ,Neos,Granett,so on....

Around the Network

well yeah the same game recommendations get tiring, but its just a guy whose excited that he/she bought a sweet $400 console and wants to play great games and watch blu ray movies.

i guess its because getting a ps3 is a very big thing. not everyone has 400 lying around you know.

I bought one last October. No Thread.