By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can you make a rough estimate of how much you´ll spend on gaming this year?

probably somewhere between 300-500 quid

Around the Network

I'm a real bargain hunter but even still with all the games already out and announced that I want this is going to be a brutal year. Most I'll pick up at a bargain but a handful I'll pay full price for (Wii Sports Resort/MadWorld).

$600 - $1000 over the year I'd say. Damn. Adds up doesn't it.

Mirson said:
$2,000

You are crazy. That's alot of money u could be spending on dumb stuff. Try edcucational stuff

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

well at most ill spend £200 on games this year. And im not gonna cross that line.

Well I average about 22 PS3 retail games a year, 5 or so PSP games, plus 12 PSN games a year. Plus I bought a new PSP and a new PS3 this year. So this year it will probably be close to $2500 when i am all said and done. And that doesnt even include Blu-ray movie purchases

Around the Network

I usually spend a good $500 or more on games. I still don't know where it comes from.