By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Four must be one of the greatest games ever made.

Yes, I have came to the conclusions that  MGS4 must be the best game ever made.  I am playing through it for an 12th time and still found new paths to take when playing missions.  Granted I dont watch the cut scenes anymore but the game play is still just as outstanding as the first time I picked up.  This jewel has not lost its sparkle.

Around the Network

thats cool i really should buy this, but im not sure ill like the stealth genre.

^^you can play it all action.

you choose

^Its not all stealth. I thinks thats why I like it. You can make it stealth or massive action. There is only oe art of the game where oyu have to fallow and use stealth.

bluegrayz said:
thats cool i really should buy this, but im not sure ill like the stealth genre.

Stealth or Action. You can choose your playstyle. You can even tweak almost everything on a lot of guns! For example;

You get an M4.

And I turned it into an M4 with Grenade launcher, a shoulder attachment for increased hip-fire accuracy. A 2nd grip for less backfire, a Red-Dot-Sight, increased ammo-clips, different kinds of ammo, you name it, it's there! And there's like 70+ weapons in the game.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I'm going to replay it again soon. I'm going on an easter egg hunt!

I like the cutscenes just as much as the gameplay. Raiden is a legend.
Best game ive ever played

^^^I'm glad Raiden started to get some respect. I may have been the only person who thought that he was awesome in Metal Gear Solid 2!

I dont think it stands up to much repeated play, but that first run through will stay with you a while

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

How good was the bit where Raiden makes his return, owns all the Gekko etc and then says "Snake, its my turn to protect you."