By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OPM:First Reviews Killzone 2- 5 out of 5

"OPM february issue has posted the first review of the stellar ps3 title Killzone 2. The game has got the perfect score as expected.

The reviewer said :-

""The buddies alongside you in each battle have been expertly tuned to provide just enough cover and support to actively get your back on occasions, while never making it feel like they could acchieve every objective alone."

"...the believability and consistency are hallmarks of the Killzone 2 expereince. None of the circumstances, weapons you find, locations you visit, or frankly any of the details in the world feel arbitrary. The world is consistently realized in its unappealing flavor."

"...filled with moments that can handily be described as inspiring awe"

- bots in offline multiplayer "perform pretty well"

"Without a doubt Killzone fans, action, and shooter fans of any stripe will isntantly tag this sequel as a powerful contender for teh best game of 2009" "

"

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showpost.php?s=cc260d7db4c3b992b7305fc1b9703d97&p=11807568&postcount=1

before you say it's OPM,,,you should know they gave

motorstorm PR:3/5(the lowest score)

resistance 2: 4/5

Uncharted 4/5
Heavenly Sword 4/5
Warhawk 3.5/5
GT5P 4/5
Haze 2.5/5
Lair  2.5/5

the only PS3 exclusives that got the perfect score from OPM are:

MGS4:5/5

LBP:5/5

Around the Network

they gave uncharted a 4/5 whats wrong with them

WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Splenda14 said:
they gave uncharted a 4/5 whats wrong with them

I know man,,,instead of helping sony with their brilliant game(uncharted)they gave an average score.

they changed tehir team 2 years ago and they became much tougher on PS3 exclusives.

Even though it's OPM.. they are fair. And fuck, had KZ2 recieved less than a 4.75 I'd be breaking stuff =P

Around the Network

I didn't knew that the game included bots, well that's nice. People should not get excited too much. Anyway, even it had high reviews, most ps3 owners won't buy it. Sony will always somehow screws up marketing.

OPM... Good sign, but I really want a credible 3rd party platform to give it the thumbs up!

Tease.

@kutasek

i know man,,,if this game was 360 exclusive it could beat halo 3 in sales but with Sony's ad campaign i doubt it could sell half of halo 3 sales

Instead of looking at it like "whatever it's OPM"

Look at it in the sense what would it say about the game if they gave it a 3 or 3.5?

EDIT: nvm, based on prior reviews I see they're a bunch of hardasses

Bots = major win

Perfect Dark (N64) still has the best Offline Multiplayer ever. The amount of guns, levels, bots and options was amazing.