By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will we ever see a FFVII Remake?

I sure hope so.

Around the Network

psp already has a ff 7 game .it time for it to go on the ds or wii , it not fair to nintendo fan and stuf

please click  dragons and eggs

LifeTaker21 said:
i feel that the wii has the right to have the game , becuase sony already have it and nintendo never had the rest of the ff series i think .

Final fantasy 5 and 6 was on Snes, it depends what Square-enix wants beacuse i dont think that someone has the right to be on any platform Sony did publish Final fantasy 7 back in the days and they even showed a tech demo for ps3 but that dosent mean it will be on ps3 or ps4.

After all next Final Fantasys fail,they make FF Vii remake and boom Square enix is dead.
I hope that tho

Take my love, take my land..

Tbone said:
LifeTaker21 said:
i feel that the wii has the right to have the game , becuase sony already have it and nintendo never had the rest of the ff series i think .

Final fantasy 5 and 6 was on Snes, it depends what Square-enix wants beacuse i dont think that someone has the right to be on any platform Sony did publish Final fantasy 7 back in the days and they even showed a tech demo for ps3 but that dosent mean it will be on ps3 or ps4.

just becuase sony pay off square -enix to have the series dose make them the one to have all the time . sony steal ff 7 from nintendo i think that nintendo should get there chance to get ff 7.

please click  dragons and eggs

Around the Network

Maybe for the next gen consoles...

That game is known for being THE game (next to Zelda Ocarina of Time) so a remake for it just can came out when it surpasses awesomeness in all fronts. And nowadays it is not possible...

My theory: Square talked with Sony and said either we let FFXIII be multiplat (because MS is offering lots of $) and if there's ever a FFVII remake itll be Sony exlusive, or Sony can have FFXIII exclusive and FFVII remake will be multiplat. So Sony will use the FFVII remake as their final trump card. again this is just my theory. I dont think Sony wouldve let go of an FF exclusive so easily.

Back on topic, i hope we see a remake because they looked so blocky and lego-y back then lol

V-r0cK said:
My theory: Square talked with Sony and said either we let FFXIII be multiplat (because MS is offering lots of $) and if there's ever a FFVII remake itll be Sony exlusive, or Sony can have FFXIII exclusive and FFVII remake will be multiplat. So Sony will use the FFVII remake as their final trump card. again this is just my theory. I dont think Sony wouldve let go of an FF exclusive so easily.

Back on topic, i hope we see a remake because they looked so blocky and lego-y back then lol

Sony really has no say in the matter.  If SE want to go multi platform they will do so.  That being said I do think a remake will happen given the fact that they have made every attempt possible to milk the FFVII name for as much as possible and a remake would be pure paydirt no matter what system its on.  I don't see it coming to the Wii as I dont think Wii can handle the graphics that SE would want to put into the game, I think they would push both the 360 and PS3

RolStoppable said:
Batman...WTF? said:
leo-j said:
If the ps3 gains more than 30% market share, its possible.

Well call me on February 30. (See what I did there? Get it? Huh? Huh?)

Yeah, the last time February had an additional day was in 2008, so it will take until 2012 before it happens again. It's always in the years when a Euro takes place which Spain won last year and they really deserved it. Great times. I watched the final vs. Germany again on November 31st.

I love how you could turn this thread into a football discussion. The funny thing is, we are still not sure where the Euro 2012 will take place.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Batman...WTF? said:

Seriously? I really want that game. I never got a chance to play it. I've heard rumors saying there is a FFVII Wii coming. I realize that is bull crap, but this sparked my interest. Why don't we have a FFVII remake?

They're busy milking the FF7 franchise with games like Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core.