By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big is EA?

Topic @ hand.

I've heared there way up there, but i never really give a damn how high up there they are until recently.

Are they in Capcom or Sqaure Enix maybe even Level 5 Status?

Around the Network

i woulda thought Ea is bigger than all the above , it's certainly more recognised in the uk (posibly the whole eu).

EA was the biggest publisher until Nintendo recently found a huge break on Wii. Now EA has dropped to third place because of the Activision Blizzard merger.

But they are far bigger than Square-Enix and Capcom. Hell, they're probably still bigger than Square-Enix, Capcom and Level 5 combined.

shio said:

EA was the biggest publisher until Nintendo recently found a huge break on Wii. Now EA has dropped to third place because of the Activision Blizzard merger.

But they are far bigger than Square-Enix and Capcom. Hell, they're probably still bigger than Square-Enix, Capcom and Level 5 combined.

Wow...so there big but not as big as before? impressive.

And What the HELL???!!! Activision and Bliz mereged!? since when?!

EA has the kind of money to put out their own console!

!!!!!THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!!

Their first party would be awesome

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
shio said:

Since you started hearing Blizzard, which was "unaffected" by this change, doing bullshit like releasing Starcraft 2 Trilogy and making everyone who wants zerg/protoss single-player campaigns wait a year or two. Or yet another WoW expansion, or having Diablo 3 have a lot in common with WoW, and other such shitty decisions (read: mid 2008 or august or so).

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
shio said:

Since you started hearing Blizzard, which was "unaffected" by this change, doing bullshit like releasing Starcraft 2 Trilogy and making everyone who wants zerg/protoss single-player campaigns wait a year or two. Or yet another WoW expansion, or having Diablo 3 have a lot in common with WoW, and other such shitty decisions (read: mid 2008 or august or so).

Yikes.

Bullet100000 said:

EA has the kind of money to put out their own console!

!!!!!THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!!

Their first party would be awesome

There own......console? the hell?

vlad321 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
shio said:

This is where probably most Blizzard fans disagree with you. I support Blizzard's decision on Starcraft 2. And D3's mechanics changes are perfect Imo, since they promote fast-pacing. Hell, the decision of switching potions for orbs is a huge step of on game's flow

shio said:
vlad321 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
shio said:

This is where probably most Blizzard fans disagree with you. I support Blizzard's decision on Starcraft 2. And D3's mechanics changes are perfect Imo, since they promote fast-pacing. Hell, the decision of switching potions for orbs is a huge step of on game's flow

EPIC FAIL. Been a Blizzard fan since Rock 'n Roll Racing. I've stated this MANY times, they can have an epic, long, non-linear campaign and STILL have a part for all 3 races. No reason to split it by races, I'm fine with expansions, I'm not fine with them fucking up the enjoyablity of people who want to play single-player with something other than Terrans. I wass also not talking about the orbs, I was talking about the changes to the inventory (if i wanna cary 50 charms then by hell I wanna carry 50 small charms) and skill trees (GG of having to put points into useless skills you probably won't touch, g-fucking-g).

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835