By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So its 2009, and im all happy celebrating. Me and my friend want to stay up all night! So we planned on playing GTA IV, LBP, FALLOUT, BURNOUT, etc.. any game that we wanted, because we could and because 2009 was supposed to be about having fun.

Well guess what, I showed my friend a pic, I didnt know why girls used make up, so I decided to make a comparison, and I stumbled upon a Jessica Simpson pic...and showed it to my friend, well it turns out the comparison was hilarious, there is a huge difference, so I fell off my computer chair and hit myself on my keyboard which is held up by a wooden board.

That wooden board broke off, and now Im typing with my keyboard hanging off my desktop.

In any case, that was alright, it was a little mistake, happens to anyone.

Me and my friend decide to play Little big planet, my pod which had been decorated to celebrate 2009, and I invited 2 other friends to join in the fun. We had lots of fun, and I decided to give them a treat, they coud play METAL GEAR SOLID lbp packs through me, so we all played a couple of levels and we had fun I even got a trophy.

We came back to my pod, and they put stickers on it(horrible stickers) but its ok I can take them off, but then this kid started putting a tungue, it started to get crowded, they started laughing, and laughing, and laughing and it got worse and worse and worse, my entire pod was literally DESTROYED with these tungues, and they used the WASTE material to put $hit all over the edges of my pod, it was so bad I couldnt see anything in my pod not even myself, or the LBP menu to get into levels.

My pod which I worked hard on, so tht people could enjoy it was destroyed, and I got pissed.. I kicked dennis and jose off my pod. The last remaining one, the kid that was staying up with me all night, fucking kept going, I wasnt expecting this since he knows how hard I worked on that pod, and showed me his 09 PS3 pod, which was amazing. He knows I wouldnt do that to his pod, so he kept on, and kept laughing, and laughing, and I turned my ps3 off. And on msn he tells me "HAHAAHAHA SUCKS FOR YOU, oh well get happy" and ofcourse im happy I tell him(sarcasticly) since my KEYBOARD nearly broke, and now I no longer have that creative pod that I worked so hard on.

So thats that, 2009 so far is a terrible year, and now im sure it will only get worse.

So hows your 2009 going so far?

mM
Around the Network

Versus XIII nuff said.

leo-j said:

That wooden board broke off, and now Im typing with my keyboard hanging off my desktop.

In any case, that was alright, it was a little mistake, happens to anyone.

LMAO

NOO!!!!!

I wok up 2h ago so I haven’t had my first whole day yet. Still though it is only the first day so you can’t base the hole year on one day :P

It will surely get better ;) think of all the good games coming out on PS3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

@ leo-j and all my new friends at VGChartz.

I can't begin to predict how your year, or my year or anyone else's will go. On the old theory that if you eat a bullfrog first thing every morning, nothing worse is likely to happen the rest of the day; I predict yours will improve.

Otherwise I send everyone this sincere wish which will be my new signature to start the year.

Around the Network

^- Awesome!!!

cool sig, 2009 should be cool, GT5 is supposed to be out this year and im still saving up to get half the majour releases from 2008

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Versus XIII nuff said.

I second this.

2009=fad ;P People will tire of it quickly

@Grampy
Love the sig!

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

So hung over right now...