By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever had a console/handheld or game stolen from you?

for me, i havent had any consoles or handhelds stolen, but i have had some games stolen

both my GTA's for the psp

how about you?

Around the Network

not stolen no, but back in 1996 my friend borrowed my sega saturn and sold it to buy weed, took me few months to get some money off him, it all ended up well for me though because i got N64 with the money i got from him.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

lol i would be pissed if that happened

Not stolen, but I did lose two Mario games for my GBA in my mom's car. Never did find them, so I just re bought them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

losing games is the worst, cause if you dont find them you know someone will steal them kik

Around the Network

No
But my brother borrowed my ps2 sometime early this year. He moved back to Greece a few months ago and never returned it to me :'(

Well i have had alot stolen off me. Playstation one x1. PS1 x1. Playstation 2 x2. PS2 x1. PS3 x1. and various games.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

They stole my ps3 2 hours ago.. and they took one of my psp!

mM
leo-j said:
They stole my ps3 2 hours ago.. and they took one of my psp!

are neva. i hope they find the wankers who did it. when my ps3 was stolen the burgler was never found but i think i know who it was. that makes it even worse. good luck mate

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

In 2002 they stole 1 gameboy advance from me.