By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever had a console/handheld or game stolen from you?

my brother let my friend borrow some of our n64 games and then his brother moved out and took the games., I live with my dad after my parents divorced and my mom took games with her and i hardly see her, my sister took most of my ds games and i can not get them back, My moms boy friend before i moved in with my dad left his games and didn't get them back so i guess i stole them. so that is what i can think of.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

I have lost quite a few games back in the day when a friend borrowed them and never returned. My worse loss was Final Fantasy VI on the SNES.

yes a couple of years ago someone stole my ps1, snes and alot of snes games.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

i would be so pissed if someone stole my console, id would do a search to try to find the person lol

No.

Around the Network

Nope.

Let's see:

Snes was taken by my cousin. He sold it plus all my games (had some rare ones too).

Had a bunch of PS2 games stolen or misplaced, around 20 or so.

My GB SP was stolen and most-likely sold with all my games.

These happened over the course of like 15 years.  I live in my own apartment now. So I make sure not to lend any of my stuff to anyone.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

I had a friend steal Bards Tale (NES) from me, amd when I started complaining about it, one friend told me another had just gotten the game.

I dont know if any of you remember that game, but when you got certain weapons, they be available in the shops, and that was the only way you could get them.

Anyhow, he let me borrow the game, and I saw al these high level items and called him on it, and almost beat the holy **** outta him after he admitted to it, as he erased all my files and I was almost to the end

i lent ass creed to a co-worker, he got fired a couple of months later, and I never got my game back...

my gba sp. stolen or lost i dunno!?