By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Playable demo of Bioshock now available on Xbox Live

Just a heads up that there was an announcement earlier tonight that there will be a playable demo of Bioshock now (or very soon).

Around the Network

Holy crap, it's there right now, I just started the download.

It's 1.35GB and it's downloading quite slowly, probably because so many people are attempting to do so just now.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

I own a PS3. I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! Ahhh, maybe if I pray.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Wow.....If only the Wii could do that with MP3:C.......

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Yeah I tried to download it as well and it's the slowest download I've ever experienced on Live :/ I'm probably just going to try it tomorrow sometime instead.

Around the Network

friggin sweeet. Though I might just wait until I have the game, since I already pre bought it, and it's only 10 days away. I figure I'd just rather have a virgin experience on the full game.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Yeah, I preordered it as well. I still would like to get a feel for the game though

The most downloaded 360 demo ever, tell me if you guys think its good.

mM

hum the slowest one for me was the demo during E3.... my roommate freaked out I ran down the stairs turned of the Saints Row game I rushed to the marketplace lol...

now you all guys wait i'm done to start the DL lol

It's going really slow according to gaf people, means lots of downloading going on.

My most hyped shooter of the year and I won't get to play the demo or the game probably till weeks from now...

Got it pre ordered from EB, the collector's edition with the big daddy and extra stuff too.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!