By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk: What did you think of Metal Gear Solid 4?

Absolutely loved it. Was the first MGS game that I've played and it lived up to my expectations. Was very easy to get into and I was quickly immersed into the game.

Great characters and story mixed with great gameplay. No doubt game of the year for me.

Around the Network

On a technical level the game is one of the best i have ever played, with graphics, sound and level design right at the top of the pile.

On a story level, i got confused way back in mgs2 when liquid was revealed to be surviving through his arm

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It took me a while to get into, but when i got to act 2, i was totally in love, and could not put it down fantastic game, though i did find the ending a little melancholy. I also love the MGS4 Database, the depth of information in there is astounding!

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

I know people who dislike the series, but having completed MGS 1,2 and 3, finishing off the 4th and final(?!) episode was extremely satisfying, this is especially due to Hideo Kojima's rare attribute of respect for the fans, which for me really resonates out of a truely epic series.

I felt the game was truly amazing. It more than lived up to it hype. It was probably the most anticpated game on the PS3. The gameplay is great and the storyline is absolutely amazing. Solid Snake never been any stronger than he was in Metal Gear Solid 4.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

MGS4 = Sex
10/10

colonelstubbs said:
On a technical level the game is one of the best i have ever played, with graphics, sound and level design right at the top of the pile.

On a story level, i got confused way back in mgs2 when liquid was revealed to be surviving through his arm

lol XD

Check out my game about moles ^

9.7/10.

It was the years best action packed movie, serious!with all the crap that was released from hollywood this year i thank kojima for making a masterpiece. Also it was the best stealth game i have played recently, metal gear online was fun too. i just wish you could of played as raiden in one of those sword fighting scenes. but i just got to watch in the corner.