By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About the special Bioshock announcement tonight...

PS3 fanboys probably shouldn't get their hopes up because the chances are pretty good that the announcement will be about a playable demo on Xbox Live.  Why do I say this?  Well because Major Nelson on his blog mentions to people to watch it and somehow I doubt he'd be saying that if it was for a PS3 announcement :|

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
PS3 fanboys probably shouldn't get their hopes up because the chances are pretty good that the announcement will be about a playable demo on Xbox Live.  Why do I say this?  Well because Major Nelson on his blog mentions to people to watch it and somehow I doubt he'd be saying that if it was for a PS3 announcement :|

Wow. Talk about insecurities. A pre-emptive letdown thread...

I don't think too many people think the game will be announced until long after the 360 version hits, if ever.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I think there's actually a good posibility that if they don't announce a PS3 version tonight, they will do so sometime in the near future.

A PS3 version has been hinted at on joystiq and kotaku, and in EGM they said in their preview of Bioshock that there's a PS3 version in the works that hasn't been announced yet, but to trust them.

ckmlb said:
Legend11 said:
PS3 fanboys probably shouldn't get their hopes up because the chances are pretty good that the announcement will be about a playable demo on Xbox Live. Why do I say this? Well because Major Nelson on his blog mentions to people to watch it and somehow I doubt he'd be saying that if it was for a PS3 announcement :|

Wow. Talk about insecurities. A pre-emptive letdown thread...

I don't think too many people think the game will be announced until long after the 360 version hits, if ever.

There you have it, CKMLB -- there are a lot of PS3 people who believe this title is as imminent on the PS3.  On N4G, the comments were basically saying it was a known fact -- just the timing was the question.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

As much as I want it on the PS3 im guessing a demo then about a month after the release on the 360 it will be announced on the PS3.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

They wouldn't announce it for PS3 until after they have sold it well on the 360, so at least a few months. That's how you sell a game as a timed exclusive...

This is if it ever gets a release on PS3 as well.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Ugh, too many lame threads lately. Is it a full moon or something?

I am not really interested in this games there are way to much shooters this fall that I for sure will not buy this one.

twesterm said:
Ugh, too many lame threads lately. Is it a full moon or something?

must be

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

After Halo crashes Bioshock sales, then you will get the PS3 version announced.

it looks cool, but i'am tapepd out this year so hopefully it will come in 2008