By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Truth Behind Halo 3 Epsilon

Found this at Kotaku .

Congratulations on being selected to participate in the Halo 3 Epsilon! The Epsilon is now available for download on Marketplace!

First, unlike the Alpha, Beta or Delta, this is a very special test in that not only will you be testing nearly final Halo 3 Matchmaking, you will also be able to:
* Play Multiplayer on six maps: Snowbound, High Ground, Valhalla, Last Resort, Epitaph and our new big map, Sandtrap.
* Play Custom Games and test out full game variant editing.
* Play with the Forge and be able to cooperatively edit and save multiplayer map variants.
* Play up to 4 person co-op on a single Campaign level.

* Play and test the full Saved Film functionality, including screenshots you can view in-game for Campaign, Multiplayer and Forge. 

[

Around the Network

Thats cool, video it and post dude.

FPS!!!

Yea, congrats on being the lucky guy and please post a video of this please...I really want to see or I could just wait for the final game...O_O

Killzone3 said:

FPS!!!

This isn't me I found it at Kotaku.
I'm sorry mate. I wished it was me so I could post a video.

[

thibje said:
Killzone3 said:

FPS!!!

WOW then you should of showed a source like the website would of been helpful...we're thinking you were the one being selected...O_O

Around the Network
Takashii360 said:
thibje said:
Killzone3 said:

FPS!!!

WOW then you should of showed a source like the website would of been helpful...we're thinking you were the one being selected...O_O

Again sorry I gave you hope for a video. I think/hope/wish they will show something at GC in leipzig.

I added now a source. But in my first post I said => found this at kotaku. 

[

How many people where selected ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!