By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My friend sold his ps3

Hes no longer your friend anymore, thy shalt burn in the flames of holy gaming hell for such blasphemy and treason.

Around the Network

Yes yes, it's a big conspiracy. The media all loves MS and hates Sony. People sell their consoles because the media tells them to, right? Because MS pays the media to tell them to, right?

The only people that give a rat's ass about console sales are the small microcosm of gamers that come to sites like this one. That in NO WAY represents the mass majority of gamers. The mass majority of gamers play the games/consoles that seem like the most fun, and the mass majority of gamers are people whose parents buy their consoles for them, which means price is a factor. Ask any Wii or 360 owning child/parent if they know which console is in which place. They probably won't know. But you can bet your ass the parent will know which ones cost how much. The Wii is just an unstoppable beast this gen. The hardcore gamers are looking to the 360 for its great library and the large community of people playing on Live. The PS3 is simply just getting the least amount of attention from gamers. It is perceived by gamers as the third most fun console.

Cry about conspiracies all you want, the fate of a console is decided by the people who buy the consoles and their software titles. The media is just reporting on it. The media has reported negatively on the Xbox 360 zillions of times too. I suppose when it's against the 360 it's right on, but when it's against the PS3 it's a conspiracy, right?

Selling your console because you feel pressured to do so is 100% stupidity, and I honestly question if that story is even true. Especially because the guy already has a 360. Why not use your PS3 for BluRay and the occasional exclusive like MGS4, LBP, Killzone 2, etc.

Leo get rid of that friend

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

What an idiot. Watch him rebuy in 2009. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

lol if you love something you do not get rid of it because others think it is crap!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Shouldn't really call someone an idiot if they sell something you think is valuable. It has value only to the person who think it has value. Apperently he didnt think it was valuable enough to keep and wanted to sell it while he can get a majority of his money back and also he did not utilize as much as he thought he would.

I TAKE NO SIDES

So guess he will be sorry for doing this in February when Killzone 2 will hit.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

It quite sad ,he should have more faith in what he love.But if it's his choice so no one can change it.(Right or wrong ,only himself can decided it.)

Leo-j said his friend's brother hate it ,then if he sell it and able to make his brother more happy then it's not a bad decision at all.(Family definitly's more important than anything for me.)

He might or might not. Try to think on what the other person is thinking not force your ideas on what you think and project your idea on someone else.

I TAKE NO SIDES

He's the kind of person that would jump off a cliff because he saw other people doing it.