By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Imabikisou A New PS3 Game

Imabikisou is the title being given to a new survival horror game for the PS3. Details remain slightly vague at the moment, but you can take a look at the true horror feel Sega are going for in this outing, by taking a look at the trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23326.html

It's meant to be a "sound novel" game. The gamer reads the text onscreen while images and videos unfold. The developer is Chunsoft and it's being published by SEGA. Chunsoft's previous sound novel 'Machi' ranked 5th in a Famitsu reader poll of all-time favorites.

At the very least it does look strangely interesting. I'd like to see how this game turns out.

Around the Network

Looks like something fun to play at night with the volume really loud.

I loves me some good survival horrors. Most of the best ones come out of Japan, which is one of the reasons I opted for the PS3.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

This sounds interesting. I can't wait for more info on this one from Sega.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

0:14

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Looks okay :).

I doubt you're going to like this "game",

cause it's no real survival horror game but more like an interactive book! 

So do you like reading books ;)

afree_account said:

I doubt you're going to like this "game",

cause it's no real survival horror game but more like an interactive book!

So do you like reading books ;)

I do.  This looks cool, can't wait. 

Already announced some 2 months ago .
A strong title for the PS3 for the next months .

Diomedes1976 said:
Already announced some 2 months ago .
A strong title for the PS3 for the next months .

I still doubt you're going to like it.

But you don't have to anyway, cause i think it's going to be jpn only.

Correct me if you like.