By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF MICROSOFT CHARGING 100$ FOR A WIRLESS ADAPTER

whatever said:
Squilliam said:
WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE WIRELESS BRIDGES ON THE XBOX 360?

It's still ridiculous that it's not built in.  There is no way around it.

I disagree.  If it were built in, I would be forced to pay for it. As I do not use my official XBOX 360 wireless bridge, and I use an ethernet connection instead (MUCH faster), I would be rather upset.

I have a PS3 as well, but I do not use the wireless adapter that is built in, I use an ethernet cable for speed, and I wish Sony wouldn't have forced me to pay for something that I don't use.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Then use a Local area connection!

I paid $33 for mine off of ebay, which is probably a fair price.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Ouch!!!!

Keep it down , your typing too loud.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Whats all this talk about bridges and what do they do?

Around the Network

As many have said, there are many bridges that you can get on ebay or craig's list for cheap. I personally use the MS one for one xbox but for the other 2, I use the Linksys bridge. Use google to look it up.

superryo said:
As many have said, there are many bridges that you can get on ebay or craig's list for cheap. I personally use the MS one for one xbox but for the other 2, I use the Linksys bridge. Use google to look it up.

Some people would be interested, could you give the model number?

I have mine connected to a 10M Ethernet cable!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
whatever said:
Squilliam said:
WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE WIRELESS BRIDGES ON THE XBOX 360?

It's still ridiculous that it's not built in.  There is no way around it.

Its also rediculous that the PS3 doesn't come with HD cables!

that's such a weak defence considering that hd cables are not proprietary and don't cost an arm and a leg. the wireless adaptor doesn't need to be so expensive.

That accessory is such a rip off, if I didn't use a bridge then I most likely wouldn't even bother with Live.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I'm upset that Nintendo makes the Wii wireless instead of wired. I bought a wired adaptor for $10 because wireless has no business anywhere near gaming except the controllers.