By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF MICROSOFT CHARGING 100$ FOR A WIRLESS ADAPTER

I THINK THEY SHOULD LOWER THE PRICE OR MAKE IT SMALLER LOOKING.

Around the Network

yo get netgear^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

... sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by your BIG LETTERS and BIG BQQBS (albeit in a very small picture).

It cost less than $10 to produce + package for retailers.

WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE WIRELESS BRIDGES ON THE XBOX 360?

Tease.

Around the Network

i think this is one of the main reason i find hard to get a 360 the only way to connect only its due wifi here.

Who else is tired of people who don't know how to make their own homebrew Xbox 360 wireless router using a netgear one for £15?

Who else is tired of people who don't know how to make their own homebrew 120GB HD for £35?

Squilliam said:
WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE WIRELESS BRIDGES ON THE XBOX 360?

LOL, I agree completely.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Squilliam said:

It's still ridiculous that it's not built in.  There is no way around it.

whatever said:
Squilliam said:

It's still ridiculous that it's not built in.  There is no way around it.

Its also rediculous that the PS3 doesn't come with HD cables!

Tease.