By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Patcher: 'Wii = console of the year'.

It is somewhere at the beginning :).

Around the Network

It was quite interesting... but to me, it's all about games (sales, expanding the market... I don't really care) and in 2008, the PS3 has been the console with the best games for my personnal tatses.

Begining of what?

Is it a video?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
Begining of what?

Is it a video?

It is Gametrailers bonusround. They are discussing witch console deserves the console of the year award.

Ok and Pachter was involved... I guess I'll have to be in front of a PC to watch it... Ps3 and itouch aren't showing anything there.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
Ok and Pachter was involved... I guess I'll have to be in front of a PC to watch it... Ps3 and itouch aren't showing anything there.

Oh hmm.

This is the link to the vid:  http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43957.html

You can choose quicktime,WMV, MP4 or Flash and I think Flash must work on the PS3.

The Pach-man wasn't too fun in that segment. Almost everything he said made sense, except for the Wii owners graduating to PS3 part.

Ryan Davis on the other hand? Giant Bomb, indeed. :D

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

He also said PS3 will explode in 2-4 years due to "Wii households" upgrading to a PS3 when they get bored of the Wii and their kids grow up to 10-12 years old.

I commend him for giving the Wii some points, but he's still the same generally clueless Pachter he's always been.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
He also said PS3 will explode in 2-4 years due to "Wii households" upgrading to a PS3 when they get bored of the Wii and their kids grow up to 10-12 years old.

I commend him for giving the Wii some points, but he's still the same generally clueless Pachter he's always been.

I loved the expression of the two other guys when patcher said 'Wii deserves it' they were like...'Dude what is he saying, he needs vacation!'.

konnichiwa said:
NJ5 said:

I loved the expression of the two other guys when patcher said 'Wii deserves it' they were like...'Dude what is he saying, he needs vacation!'.

Yes, that was funny. It was also funny when they were talking about the Wii in 2007/2008/2009. Something like "2007 was the year of the hardcore gamer, 2008 of the casual gamer" and then acted as if they didn't know anything about Nintendo's plans for 2009. They didn't even mention WM+, and said "2009 won't be a year of the Wii".

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957