By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First half 2007 Japan Software Top 100 - Pure Nintendomination

ckmlb said:
Was't there a thread about this a month ago by Shams himself?

I think this may have had some updated figures or stats or something - but essentially, yeah.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Nope, I'm not bitter about the Wii selling more then the PS3. As I have said many times I'm a fan of gaming, not just one company. The thing that gets to me is just how smug Nintendo fanboys have been and talking down to the PS3 and to a lesser extent the 360.

I didn't call anyone a loser because they love nintendo and are planning to get Wii tattoos on their Wii. It's not eating me up at all on the inside. If anything it will just push me to the point where I'll discount any information that comes from the biased people on this site and just stop coming here.

Had this thread not have in the title "Pure Nintendomination" I would have not cared. But it comes off as self serving and just not needed. Anyone who looked at the list could come up and see that the majority are nintendo titles of some sort without having that in the title.

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, but it just gets old fast. What would happen if in a year or two and the PS3 is gaining on the nintendo really fast and is showing signs that it could pass the Wii? (not saying that would happen, just a "what if" scenario). Would you like it if I wrote a thread with a title that had a Pro-PS3 statement claiming that the others got stomped? I know I wouldn't like it, and I wouldn't do that.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Too bad this is fact and not opinion jjseth.

"Would you like it if I wrote a thread with a title that had a Pro-PS3 statement claiming that the others got stomped? I know I wouldn't like it, and I wouldn't do that."

That's an anti-wii/360 statement. Not a pro-PS3 statement. You would say, nintendo or microsoft will lose. That's frickin anti. Saying "Things are looking up for the PS3." That's a pro statement. And there's nothing wrong with making a pro statement, you just had to find a way because it involved Nintendo.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

What can we do if reality has a Nintendo bias?
But I enjoy jjseth bitter tears. Keep them coming so that I can bathe in your bitter river of tears.

jjseth said:
Nope, I'm not bitter about the Wii selling more then the PS3. As I have said many times I'm a fan of gaming, not just one company. The thing that gets to me is just how smug Nintendo fanboys have been and talking down to the PS3 and to a lesser extent the 360.

I didn't call anyone a loser because they love nintendo and are planning to get Wii tattoos on their Wii. It's not eating me up at all on the inside. If anything it will just push me to the point where I'll discount any information that comes from the biased people on this site and just stop coming here.

Had this thread not have in the title "Pure Nintendomination" I would have not cared. But it comes off as self serving and just not needed. Anyone who looked at the list could come up and see that the majority are nintendo titles of some sort without having that in the title.

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, but it just gets old fast. What would happen if in a year or two and the PS3 is gaining on the nintendo really fast and is showing signs that it could pass the Wii? (not saying that would happen, just a "what if" scenario). Would you like it if I wrote a thread with a title that had a Pro-PS3 statement claiming that the others got stomped? I know I wouldn't like it, and I wouldn't do that.

Why don't you bitch here? 

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5492

Around the Network
Killzone3 said:
Its all mostly DS.

Can any one explain that ?

Why do you need this explained? It's the most obvious result if you've paid any attention to sales in Japan.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

jjseth don't try... I am thinking the same way like you.

In fact this forum is the same like the name of this thread the best thing you do is shut up your mouth before the Wii army is going to put stupid comments against you like ookaze did.

jjseth

you taking all this to serious man. Sony dominated for 10years and sony fanboys boasted about sony stuff. Now nintendo is doing well and their fans are boast stuff.

Does it really matter in the end? GAL

jjseth said:

It's just numbers man, chill out.  It's a game sales site, of course there are going to be lots of posts showing Nintendo winning sales numbers right now.  It's not like every topic is "Sony doomed!"  In fact, there are none right now: 

Hot Forum Topics

Pachter/Pidgeon on GameTrailers "Analyze this"
7 replies, started by: TheSource
PS3 dominates Japan's most wanted list
8 replies, started by: DreamsCast
MGS4 -Launching the MTV Era? -Rumor
9 replies, started by: Kayanator
H-game announced for PS3
15 replies, started by: konnichiwa
First half 2007 Japan Software Top 100 - Pure Nintendomination
29 replies, started by: FishyJoe
Should more games be rated AO?
83 replies, started by: Final-Fan
Post your computer
35 replies, started by: Game_boy
Will PS3 eventually pass 360?
291 replies, started by: superchunk
If Nintendo (Wii) wins this gen...
146 replies, started by: Soriku
Wii Guitar unveiled
9 replies, started by: super_etecoon
Paper Mario
23 replies, started by: ckmlb
I Just had to tell someone.
4 replies, started by: durza2016
Which Wii game should I get... Scarface or Trauma Center
11 replies, started by: Ishy

You're complaining about positive news for Nintendo as if everyone is attacking Sony.  What hurts you so much about Nintendo being successful. 

NVM