By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - W00t! New Computer

Yes sir. I have my new computer.

It is absolutely amazing. It is a 19" HD LCD Monitor with a 320GB Hard Drive and 2GB Memory and I believe a Dell Interon Duo Processor or something like that.

I had a shock when I opened it. I thought it was going to be a few years old. Turns out it is pretty recent. 2008.

Anyway. The brother and sister and I spent about 12 hours on it combined playing The Sims 2 and RCT3: Platinum. No hiccups. Except when there is a massive lot on The Sims 2 and you place a huge item down then it may take a few seconds but I take it this is normal.

With my hundreds of dollars of gift cards that I recieved from anonymous (literally, no return address), I plan to buy two more games, SimCity4 and Civilization 2. I'm a bit of a fan of Sandbox games. Anymore more suggestions? 

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Yes sir. I have my new computer.

It is absolutely amazing. It is a 19" HD LCD Monitor with a 320GB Hard Drive and 2GB Memory and I believe a Dell Interon Duo Processor or something like that.

I had a shock when I opened it. I thought it was going to be a few years old. Turns out it is pretty recent. 2008.

Anyway. The brother and sister and I spent about 12 hours on it combined playing The Sims 2 and RCT3: Platinum. No hiccups. Except when there is a massive lot on The Sims 2 and you place a huge item down then it may take a few seconds but I take it this is normal.

With my hundreds of dollars of gift cards that I recieved from anonymous (literally, no return address), I plan to buy two more games, SimCity4 and Civilization 2. I'm a bit of a fan of Sandbox games. Anymore more suggestions? 

I lol'ed

congratz!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Teh specs.

Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor
2.0 GHz, 512Kb
320GB Hard Drive
2GB DDR2 Memory
NVIDIA 7050 Intergrated Graphics
10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN

Is that good? Because I'm not good with the geeky technocomputerlogical mumbo jumbo.

EDIT: More Specs Added.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

if you aren't into gamming, its okay.

I'm into gaming.

What's wrong with it?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
I'm into gaming.

What's wrong with it?

lets say my laptob which is 2 years old can do better

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

That's hardly a fitting answer.

Put effort into your post or I'll resolve to deflating your pink blobbiness.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
That's hardly a fitting answer.

Put effort into your post or I'll resolve to deflating your pink blobbiness.

you can play those games you mentioned but i'm curious how it would do with newer games

My guess is fine you imbecilic mass of disgusting puffiness.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Simple test: Run Crysis at different modes, if it crashes in all modes then... Your computer is good /joke

The computer is good for some games, but the newer games will be far from maximum settings, if you can live with that, then good...