By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - PS360 owners do you still own GTAIV

Just curious what the VGChartz community has done with there copy of gta4 while i was doing holiday shopping for myself i noticed in most all Gamestops and eb games that there were atleast 70 or more used copies of gta4 (360) and bout 20 for ps3

i still own my copy and always will i know it was a bit underwhelming but compared to gta3 it's not that bad b/c that's wat it should b compared too

so do u still own it if u don't do u still have gta 3,vice city or san andreas & 360 owners that gave it away will u buy it back wen DLC is released

Play Me

Around the Network

I still have it and I'll always have it. (even though it wasn't that great)

Why is this off topic? Im sure to god this is something to do with gamming...

I dont have it, but i am thinking about getting it. Is it worth a cheap purchase?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I sold mine, it just wasn't that fun (of course I only like sandbox games so much).

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I dont have it, but i am thinking about getting it. Is it worth a cheap purchase?

Yes and now that u have a 360 u can enjoy ths DLC i hope ps3 sees some

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
colonelstubbs said:

Yes and now that u have a 360 u can enjoy ths DLC i hope ps3 sees some

I shall consider your judgement

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Still have mine. I still have 50% of the game left to play. It gets boring after a while.

A "Friend" Stole my GTAIV, Meh.

Dang, I have my 3 copies - and matter of fact, I played it today (Unlocked the Under the Radar Achievement). I am thinking about selling my 2nd 360 copy when the DLC comes out.