By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Recommend a game for me like Ultima Online, but...

Diablo 2 isn't an MMO its a MO, World of Warcraft is a MMO - back in 98 kids never got this confused, now profesionals get this confused...

Anyway I'd say you get a PSP and get sucked into Monster Hunter but if your looking for a PC RPG, then I'd suggest you search for just that before you conclude that it doesn't exist - PC has a huge back catalog, I'm sure it exists.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
Diablo 2 isn't an MMO its a MO, World of Warcraft is a MMO - back in 98 kids never got this confused, now profesionals get this confused...

Anyway I'd say you get a PSP and get sucked into Monster Hunter but if your looking for a PC RPG, then I'd suggest you search for just that before you conclude that it doesn't exist - PC has a huge back catalog, I'm sure it exists.

Thank you sir.

What is Monster Hunter like?

peanut1972 said:

...not online.  I like the look of Ultima Online, and a lot of the gameplay - leveling up in different skills. 

Oooh and nothing D&D - those games are not quite what I am talking about.

Any recommendations?

Why not try the Elder Scroll series, like Oblivion or Morrowind?

richardhutnik said:
peanut1972 said:

...not online.  I like the look of Ultima Online, and a lot of the gameplay - leveling up in different skills. 

Oooh and nothing D&D - those games are not quite what I am talking about.

Any recommendations?

Why not try the Elder Scroll series, like Oblivion or Morrowind?

I have tried them, the 3D graphics do not appeal to me.  They do fit the getting to do a lot of things in the world.