By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN's List of the 20 Wii Games You Should Already Own

where Links crossbow training. i only have 6 out of those 20. God i h8 IGN these days.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Around the Network

Metroid Prime 3:  Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
The Legend of Zelda:  Twilight Princess
Okami
Zack and Wiki:  Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Super Paper Mario
de Blob
Wii Fit
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Resident Evil 4
Wario Land:  Shake It!
SSX Blur
Scarface:  The World is Yours
Trauma Center:  New Blood
Boom Blox
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
No More Heroes
Mario Kart Wii
Excite Truck

I own the bolded ones and I'm considering the underlined ones.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

trashleg said:
blunty51 said:
trashleg said:
blunty51 said:
trashleg said:
only have 7 :O super paper mario isn't there, shocking!

Look closer

i've counted again and now i seem to only have 6.. this is confusing. thanks, though. i'd have been gutted if spm hadn't made the list. counting down the days to the next real mario game! *can't wait*

Likewise. Although a return to the older style of paper mario is welcome....but i'm good with either..

oh nonono, i didn't mean it wasn't a real mario game, i was referring to the party/sports games that are being churned out - sluggers and strikers etc. now i enjoy a blast of mario kart as much as the next person, but i love games with a story <3 paper mario is awesome, have you played thousand year door? <3

Oh i see what u mean by 'real mario game'.....i'm with u on that one

Yes the paper mario stories pretty good..they have a great touch of humour among other things...

and thousand year door is AWESOMEEE.

which style do u prefer?

I have 14 of these, and i've rented 2 others... no interest in the last 4 (Scarface, Trauma Center, MoH2, PES 08)... so i guess it's quite a good list... :)

I just can't wait for the list they'll make in 2010: then, it will be an incredible one... :)

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

I'm just glad to not see Red Steel on there.

Around the Network
blunty51 said:
trashleg said:
blunty51 said:
trashleg said:
blunty51 said:
trashleg said:
only have 7 :O super paper mario isn't there, shocking!

Look closer

I've counted again and now i seem to only have 6.. this is confusing. thanks, though. i'd have been gutted if spm hadn't made the list. counting down the days to the next real mario game! *can't wait*

Likewise. Although a return to the older style of paper mario is welcome....but i'm good with either..

oh nonono, i didn't mean it wasn't a real mario game, i was referring to the party/sports games that are being churned out - sluggers and strikers etc. now i enjoy a blast of mario kart as much as the next person, but i love games with a story <3 paper mario is awesome, have you played thousand year door? <3

Oh i see what u mean by 'real mario game'.....i'm with u on that one

Yes the paper mario stories pretty good..they have a great touch of humour among other things...

and thousand year door is AWESOMEEE.

which style do u prefer?

I dunno, cos galaxy was amazing, thousand year door was also awesome and super paper mario sort of bridged the gap between them. so many choices!!! i think based on gameplay style alone it would have to be turn-based FTW. cos that includes partners in time and superstar saga, which were both just brilliant. u spelled humour with a U, where are u from?! :O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I have 5 and i have rented about 8 of those :D

Onimusha12 said:
I'm just glad to not see Red Steel on there.

Yea, Ubisoft was really lucky there wasn't much competition at launch or Red Steel would have been eaten up even more.