By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles boxing

All I want is for this game to sell very well, so that square can release STAR OCEAN 4 on the ps3..

mM
Around the Network

http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1230187552/

message number "35"

............thats not good, the people who have the game certainly dont think too much of it. Having have on various Japanese gaming forums people who own it are also not too happy with the game =

29/40 was a bit too high :/

leo-j said:
The site that is "reporting" 100k sales isnt reporting $hit..

First off its a blog, and its saying that WKC is off to a good start because retailers are reporting it selling out.

The only number they speak off is 10 million, everything else is just gibberish about him going to town and checking out stores.

So 10 million copies on day one then?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network
leo-j said:
if it sold 320k first day.......

its possible, it was the highest pre ordered ps3 game next to mgs4

No, it's not possible, don't be so gullible. I'm willing to bet the actual number isn't even CLOSE.

leo-j said:
All I want is for this game to sell very well, so that square can release STAR OCEAN 4 on the ps3..

It's a bad game, it's not going to have legs so whatever happens first week will be the best week and account for more then 50% of life time sales.

How do you know its a bad game?

Famitsu reviews? They say its bad because of its online

mM
Sh1nn said:
http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1230188251/

message number "116"

Thats just some random kid, nothing official about.

@Leo-J Amazon says it all and those Japanese were pretty damn right about Dragon Quest Swords for instance... that game utterly sucked. It looks like WKC is even worse than Famitsu reviewed.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo