By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii... kids?

That one kid at the beginning was going freaking crazy and then the other kid was crying? what for?

NINTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

WII WII WII WII WII WII YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! lol

best ever, Nintendo sure knows how to make kids happy, just for that I'm going to go play my Wii. I haven't touched it in weeks.

Around the Network

Tears of happiness, obviously.

Yeah, adults usually don't got that kind of tears, unfortunately.

Galaki said:
Tears of happiness, obviously.

Yeah, adults usually don't got that kind of tears, unfortunately.

unless its zelda

but yeah i'm really happy for those kids. Nintend should feel proud of themselves, or at least Myamoto should 

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

some of them weren't kids >_o.

the xmas dressed blonde with at the middle evil laugh/reaction scared the shit out of me

LOL, the first girl was crazy.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

I haven't had a Christmas like that since SMB3 came out.

When I got my Wii it wasn't that crazy because I'd pre-ordered it myself (my first pre-order ever, followed only by pre-ordering Wii Fit). I even slept in that day, then strolled in, grabbed it, and played Wii Sports, Red Steel, and Twilight Princess with a bunch of friends over drinking and playing tennis for about 20 hours straight.

I had one of those moments when my coisin gave us their NES w/ Mario 1 and 3 and Excitebike (my parents refused to buy us one).

they had just gotten the SNES so they were kind enough to give it to us.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

lol, reminds me of when i was a kid and i got my SNES, OMG!!!! XD

See, this just managed to make me look forward to when my wife and I have kids. I'm excited about giving my kids something they want so much that they make like the kid that just froze and smiled. That makes my day.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Jo21 said:
some of them weren't kids >_o.

the xmas dressed blonde with at the middle evil laugh/reaction scared the shit out of me

That xmas dressed blonde in 15 years...imagine that.