By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Marry your cousin

Jebediah Springfield: People, our search is over! On this site we shall build a new town where we can worship freely, govern justly, and grow vast fields of hemp for making rope and blankets.
Shelbyville Manhattan: Yes! And marry our cousins.
Jebediah Springfield: I was- wha... what are you talking about, Shelbyville? Why would we want to marry our cousins?
Shelbyville Manhattan: Because they're so attractive. I... I thought that was the whole point of this journey.
Jebediah Springfield: Absolutely not!
Shelbyville Manhattan: I tell you, I won't live in a town that robs men of the right to marry their cousins!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
But i dont wanna marry my cousin! No!

But what if she's smoking hot

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

ferret1603 said:
It's legal in the UK but generally considered a bit weird. I had no idea it was illegal in the US. You sure have a lot of random laws.

@konnichiwa That law only applies in certain parts of China.

Yeah some how our "Free" country has a hell of a lot more laws than any other country, including Communist countries.  But thats cause we love our freedom right?

Anyhou I love how Zoologists were quoted in the begining of the article.  LOL

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

dolemit3 said:
colonelstubbs said:
But i dont wanna marry my cousin! No!

But what if she's smoking hot

But that's the whole point. What excuse is he going to have now to avoid gettign tied down after how often they've banged?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Exactly... It's a good thing that it's illegal to marry your 1st cousin. You can bang them as much as you want without the need to getting tied down.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence