By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So you have bought a few games recently...

...but which games have actually held your attention for a decent length of time? Which games keep you coming back for more even after the initial 'gaming frenzy' that happens after buying a new title?

For  me (on the Wii) I would have to admit that NFS Carbon, RE4 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 come out tops.

NFS Carbon because it is very accessible and just right for short play sessions.

TW PGA 07 is a regular sunday morning round of golf for me. The controls took a little getting used with the odd 'automatic' shot happening but now I can go the entire round without these duff shots happening.

and RE4 of course for the times when I can spare a couple of hours, I am still progressing through the game and I just gotta keep coming back for more.

But I can't comment on the other consoles, so which games have lasting appeal for you?

JRI.

(as usual, appologies if there is a similar thread already, just point me to the right place so I can read on) 

Around the Network

When I bought resistance in decmber, its still has me playing it.

Other games not much not even mario 64 made me play so long like resistance.

mM

its mainly just games like stronghold, age of empires, civilisation etc or games like rollercoaster tycoon, restuarant empire. There the games which i regularly have been playing for about 5 years.