By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hardest Achievements in a game?

Some arcade games' achevements are very hard to get......

Around the Network

I think a lot of Japanese made games have the hardest achievements because most of them are secret and many of them are hard to get. Example: Lost Planet, Devil May Cry 4, Eternal Sonata.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I'm was doing Call of Duty: World at War... There is an achievement for doing "Heart of the Reich" on veteran...

I've spent about 8 hours and still haven't got up the stairs in the main area. Funny part about it is that the first time I was going through I had cleared the first parts of Germans, but didn't know I had to detonate the guns... I kept moving ahead then died... After a guzillion more deaths, I went and looked on you tube... There are no films showing someone actually going though on veteran. Only films from people showing the achievement then going through on easy telling you key things you need to know.

Because once I get through I know I would have no appettite to do it again. And it doesn't look like anyone else does.

Seriously in GeoW 1 was quite hard, as 10,000 online kills is tough, in 2 I only killed about 1,200 in over a day of playing, but that includes Horde, when you can get loads of kills easily

Seriously 2.0 is really easy, you can get over 100 kills/min and I managed to do it this morning to get my 1000gs in Gears of War 2

Anyway, maybe on of the jRPGs where you have to get every item, the ones in ToV sound pretty bad.

However, what I think is the hardest is beating the final boss in the post game dungeon of Infinite Undiscovery on the hardest mode, and in that mode, some people had trouble beating the first enemies

NeoRatt said:
I'm was doing Call of Duty: World at War... There is an achievement for doing "Heart of the Reich" on veteran...

I've spent about 8 hours and still haven't got up the stairs in the main area. Funny part about it is that the first time I was going through I had cleared the first parts of Germans, but didn't know I had to detonate the guns... I kept moving ahead then died... After a guzillion more deaths, I went and looked on you tube... There are no films showing someone actually going though on veteran. Only films from people showing the achievement then going through on easy telling you key things you need to know.

Because once I get through I know I would have no appettite to do it again. And it doesn't look like anyone else does.

I did play some of WaW in Veteran, it is pretty much impossible, I just kept on dying, I going to concentrate on beating the game on hardened now

Around the Network

Quake requires you to reach #1 on the worldwide scoreboard to award a specific achievement.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

The hardest one? No idea, but the 'No life' achievement from the SEGA genesis collection wins the most mean achievement award!

NG2 on Master Ninja. Good luck with that.

what a about 1.000.000 kills in R2 lol

Well getting the trophy/achievment on gta where you have to get to level 10 online. It would take months of playing.