By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 3 theme creator 2.0 now available!

^- Lmao!!! whoa really that much snow? O_o

Wish it snowed here. :L Anyways i got it i think, is it possible to take sound effects from PC games that we own or...???

Around the Network

Hey, who used my avatar as a background? The Lich King will not be pleased...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

It's like 3 feet......maybe a tad more. Trust me, you're better off without all this snow.

It says the update includes a tool converter to make sound files to vag files. Maybe you can transfer mp3's or wav files to the PS3, and use that tool? Can you see the tool anywhere?

@Izaaz- yeah! Found it lol!! im not good @ this technical stuff, i've already converted 2 sound files for the XMB Menu and Exit thingies, from an old Space shooter game i use to play. AWESOME!

:P

Excellent, we've figured it out. Mission accomplished!

Now I just need to find the right sound files. Time to browse the internet for Sonic/Hockey related sounds!

Around the Network

^- lol yeah! for some reason though, watch out for the "Cancel" Sound option it wont let you add a VAG file to it and it'll crash lmao! wtf? all the other XMB keynotes work veryl well though. :P thanks for the help dude. :P

Kantor said:
Hey, who used my avatar as a background? The Lich King will not be pleased...

That wasnt me, lol PSU had it up. :D

Hmm, that's weird. Maybe a bug they overlooked?

You're welcome, but I don't know if I really deserve it, lol. I just looked at the bold stuff in your original post. Speaking of which, what are FW2.5 icons?

lol.

So far i have no idea what they do, but there adding a really nice glossy and shiny look to them sorta like crystal-ish.

But i havent tinkerd with it much yet, i'll do it in a sec almost done with wallpapers. :D

That sounds cool. Crystal Sonic! Keep me updated on your tinkerings.