By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing new Monster Hunter 3 scans

Is the overworld in the MH games huge?

I know the game will be HUGE, but I need to know if the overworld will be huge too!

Around the Network

Between MH3, FFCC:CB, Metroid, SMG and The Conduit, devs have proven to us that the Wii can pump out some grat graphics. Is there a game I'm missing?

All I know is that game will indeed be huger than the other game that was supposed to be huge...

=p

zleep said:

I know the game will be HUGE, but I need to know if the overworld will be huge too!

From the vids we have seen it looks huge ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Fernando said:

Monster Hunter 3 will be HUGE...

You beat me

Sick of SackBoy threads

Around the Network

I love how this game is looking. All the developers should take notice, it is possible to make a game look good on Wii, Nintendo isn't the only company who can do it. The conduit also looks like a hot title.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Wow this looks pretty good

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Looking good!

This game and The Conduit are must haves. Valhalla Knights could be decent as well, and I'm really hoping to see Battlefront 3 (though I suspect it's going to be delayed). 2009 is going to be a great year.

zleep said:

lol! There is no overworld map. At all.

You live in a village and you chose missions and it loads to that level. You do not ever leave the home village or the area you're hunting for free travel. Ever.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.