By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusive game Redwood Falls on halt. *O RLY?*

Even I've never heard of this title.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Even I never heard of this title.

Lol, and being the official maker of the "PS3 Exclusives List" thats saying alot. O_O

makingmusic476 said:

Even I've never heard of this title.

Me neither. And I can surely keep on living.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No, No Redwood Falls!!! the game was gonna be HUGE!!! 10 million 1st month!!!

Seriously, never heard of it...

Aj_habfan said:
I bet if you never posted this, I could have lived my whole life without even knowing it existed.

me too.

Around the Network

Actually it looks kind of weird

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Thechalkblock said:
Aj_habfan said:
I bet if you never posted this, I could have lived my whole life without even knowing it existed.

me too.

Lol an there goes another one. :P

You know there may be an irony here that is going unseen. The 360 had and supposedly has a similar game in development named Dead Island. However that title to is looking to be vapor as well. Have Zombies with highly destructible bodies become passe. What four major Zombie releases a generation cannot be enough. How are we to ever live on just Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, and Dead Space. We need more of the living dead not less.

Seriously though I was actually aware of this title. Someone pointed out the similarities to me all of a year ago. With the fully destructible body angle. I was honestly not impressed, because you will never be able to appreciate something like that as the game play in such games would always get in the way. Tight dark areas, the players being focused on game play when the monsters get that close, and the goal is to never let them get that close to begin with.

However of the two titles I thought Dead Island was the most promising due to its setting being truly original. Out of those four titles I listed earlier this is perhaps the least cliche, and the one that would probably take the game play in radically different directions.

Dodece said:
You know there may be an irony here that is going unseen. The 360 had and supposedly has a similar game in development named Dead Island. However that title to is looking to be vapor as well. Have Zombies with highly destructible bodies become passe. What four major Zombie releases a generation cannot be enough. How are we to ever live on just Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, and Dead Space. We need more of the living dead not less.

Seriously though I was actually aware of this title. Someone pointed out the similarities to me all of a year ago. With the fully destructible body angle. I was honestly not impressed, because you will never be able to appreciate something like that as the game play in such games would always get in the way. Tight dark areas, the players being focused on game play when the monsters get that close, and the goal is to never let them get that close to begin with.

However of the two titles I thought Dead Island was the most promising due to its setting being truly original. Out of those four titles I listed earlier this is perhaps the least cliche, and the one that would probably take the game play in radically different directions.

Very, very interesting on the matter.

Of course as for the subject of the games, and which you prefer its obvious you have some kinda of bias towards the 360 going on.

So...yeah... lol. :)

Dgc1808 said:
Aj_habfan said:

Same here.

What the deuce is Redwood Falls lol.