By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone else get irritated when.........

monkeyman40210 said:
@Onyxmeth well what is wrong with is that our society will continue to find shorter and shorter ways to cope with society. Acronyms are fine like COD because it is still the same thing without changing the original name, i am talking about calling things completly diffrent names just because it is convenient. So i think that COD: WAW is appropriate for World at War, but not COD5. And my hair is not messy and i am still under the legal working ages.

Oh good. You're a minor. Now I can just talk down to you like I've wanted to from the beginning.

Ok now look sport. I know you young kids with your loud music and your portable movie watchers and your spiky mohawks and your teen syphilis think you know it all. You think you know the way the world works. But you don't know anything about love! This here is puppy love. Me and your mother have real love. When you've shouted and beat your girlfriend as often as I'm beating your mother, THEN you can say you're in love! Adults have no time for spelling things out for you kids, or using names properly. If I say it's called 5 then it's called 5! Look at your mother. She gave me lip about it being called World at War also, and now she's wearing a brand on her ass with the number 5 on it, followed by the words "Now shut up and fix me some dinner!".

Now go clean your room damnit.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Bah it's the fifth main COD so I call it COD5. Like i called big red one "COD2". I dunno what's the problem with that?

It was titled Call of Duty 5 when it was in development, but I don't think Activision wants it to be the 5th in the series.

I believe they want anything made by Infinity Ward to be giving the number at the end of Call of Duty.

They learned there lesson wit Call of Duty 3. Now that game wasn't even worth or to be called a 3.

xlost7 said:
It was titled Call of Duty 5 when it was in development, but I don't think Activision wants it to be the 5th in the series.

I believe they want anything made by Infinity Ward to be giving the number at the end of Call of Duty.

They learned there lesson wit Call of Duty 3. Now that game wasn't even worth or to be called a 3.

As of this time, the next COD has been named Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. There's no way they'll add a 5 or a 6 into that one. I have a feeling the numbered system is finished altogether so it's up to us fans to keep the system going and thus ruining all of monkeyman's days.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
monkeyman40210 said:
@Onyxmeth well what is wrong with is that our society will continue to find shorter and shorter ways to cope with society. Acronyms are fine like COD because it is still the same thing without changing the original name, i am talking about calling things completly diffrent names just because it is convenient. So i think that COD: WAW is appropriate for World at War, but not COD5. And my hair is not messy and i am still under the legal working ages.

Oh good. You're a minor. Now I can just talk down to you like I've wanted to from the beginning.

Ok now look sport. I know you young kids with your loud music and your portable movie watchers and your spiky mohawks and your teen syphilis think you know it all. You think you know the way the world works. But you don't know anything about love! This here is puppy love. Me and your mother have real love. When you've shouted and beat your girlfriend as often as I'm beating your mother, THEN you can say you're in love! Adults have no time for spelling things out for you kids, or using names properly. If I say it's called 5 then it's called 5! Look at your mother. She gave me lip about it being called World at War also, and now she's wearing a brand on her ass with the number 5 on it, followed by the words "Now shut up and fix me some dinner!".

Woe, thanks for that talk. But You were probably a slave to fashion when you were younger. That is the diffrence between us. I am not a slave to todays fads and hip clothing and mainstream media. I wear plain colored shirts, cheap shoes, and cheap pants. The only thing i am a slave to a some mainstream hardware and software, but only in the gaming world. Such as zelda, mario, so on. So thanks SPORT!!!!

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
xlost7 said:

As of this time, the next COD has been named Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. There's no way they'll add a 5 or a 6 into that one. I have a feeling the numbered system is finished altogether so it's up to us fans to keep the system going and thus ruining all of monkeyman's days.

Good, it needs to be like that the only franchise that does good taking the numbers title with them is Final Fantasy.

Call of Duty 6 or Call of Duty 7, just sounds like milking franchise material. By keeping what they do best with the franchise and changing its name is enough for me.

monkeyman40210 said:
Onyxmeth said:
monkeyman40210 said:

Woe, thanks for that talk. But You were probably a slave to fashion when you were younger. That is the diffrence between us. I am not a slave to todays fads and hip clothing and mainstream media. I wear plain colored shirts, cheap shoes, and cheap pants. The only thing i am a slave to a some mainstream hardware and software, but only in the gaming world. Such as zelda, mario, so on. So thanks SPORT!!!!

Wow tiger that's cold. I just told you I branded your Mom's ass and all you care about is the fashion ribbing I gave you? Sorry kiddo, but me and your mom are taking all your presents back to the store. You're not even getting charcoal. You're getting round dog poop spray painted brown to look like charcoal.

Onyxmeth said:
monkeyman40210 said:
Onyxmeth said:
monkeyman40210 said:

Wow tiger that's cold. I just told you I branded your Mom's ass and all you care about is the fashion ribbing I gave you? Sorry kiddo, but me and your mom are taking all your presents back to the store. You're not even getting charcoal. You're getting round dog poop spray painted brown to look like charcoal.

i could care less about christmas, and my mom is a slut anyway you might have been with her.

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

^^Wow, bro..why the disrespect on your mother?

@xlost7

if you only lived my life, you would understand