By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leo-j "PS3 will not go below 120k/week in 2008" prediction post-mortem

congratz

Around the Network

Well he was 100% accurate within the margin of error...

So statistically he was 100% correct with his prediction.

leo-j said:
11ht11 said:
120k isnt even that much...

PS3 was as low as 35k world wide in 2007

No it wasn't.... it did go under 50k for 2 weeks in a row at one point, but adjustments have seen to it that it only fell below 50k once, and that it was before the Europe launch (wheras the 2 weeks I was talking about were after the Europe launch)

TBH you made this prediction shortly after the sales increase from the price-cut/40g release and it was a pretty simple enough prediction.... I think I stated at the time that over 100k was basically a given considering it was entering it's second year.

Congratulations leo-j, and to the ps3 for not dropping below 120k any week in 2008, apart from those weeks where it did in fact drop below 120k

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Congrats Leo-J but u need to come up with a prediction for the ps3 for 09

Play Me

Around the Network

He is better than the most of the analysts.

People say even Pachter makes the odd right prediction. Now we can say even Leo-J makes the odd right prediction.
Whether it just a fluke or an educated guess made by Leo-J. Congratz Leo-J on your 98.5% accurate prediction.

konnichiwa said:
He is better than the most of the analysts.

So are Magic 8 balls. =P

DMJ - Bro, how many LBP threads are you going to put up? Last I read, you were saying you weren't going to defend this game anymore, and now you're subtley pointing out its sales again. =)

BE CONSISTENT - else I'll have to come down to Maryland and shave your eyebrows off. ;)

Prediction failed just like all of the other ones he makes.  This one just happened to be sensible.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light