By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leo-j "PS3 will not go below 120k/week in 2008" prediction post-mortem

sunil247 said:
Congrats. How about predicting 750k a week next year :)

Sarcasm? lol

Around the Network

technically if he was wrong one week and he said it wouldn't go below 120k even once, then he was wrong, but I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade. No wait, I think I am. lol.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I thought we weren't supposed to listen to leo-j anymore?

Like I said, 12 o'clock prediction.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Gonna piss on the boy the other 1438 minutes of the day, you gotta give him props for his 2.

misterd said:
Onyxmeth said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Gonna piss on the boy the other 1438 minutes of the day, you gotta give him props for his 2.

I did. I said my congratz. His prediction was scarily accurate. It's like that dude that just won the double showcase on the Price is Right.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. 8)

Congrats leo-j

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:

Congrats leo-j

Hey! That was my point!

Onyxmeth said:
Hawk said:

Congrats leo-j

Hey! That was my point!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Congrats, even tho you weren't 100%...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

DMeisterJ said:

Leo-j made this prediction late last year, when PS3 wasn't doing too hot, and for the most part this was true.  Save for one week where it was at 118.5k or something like that, this prediction was very very true, and was a shot in the dark, essentially considering PS3s weekly sales in 2007.

I'd just like to open this thread to discussion from other members, since 2008 is almost over, and the prediction was 98.5 percent accurate. 

Congrats Leo.

Technically, Leo-j was 100% inaccurate.  His prediction was absolute, not proportionate.

But I agree he came far closer than anyone thought he would to being correct.  Well done.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS