By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What happened to Romance of the 3 Kingdom 11?

In March Koei released Romance of the 3 Kingdom 11 - Power up kit for the Wii in Japan. What happened to that game? I cannot find it in the VGC database... I was curious to see how the game performed in Japan, since it looks beautiful..

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sangokushi/11wpk/

Movie: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sangokushi/11wpk/pv/01.htm

I would love to see it released over here in the US...

Around the Network

They never release these games in NA or PAL regions its really annoying because i play RotK4 and its great i just want a better version because the graphics are really dated and they have added like 200 characters since RotK4.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
They never release these games in NA or PAL regions its really annoying because i play RotK4 and its great i just want a better version because the graphics are really dated and they have added like 200 characters since RotK4.

They've released all of the Romance of the Three Kingdom games up to 10 in North America.  Just not the Power up Kits. 

I own 8 and 11 on PS2 myself.  In my opinion they are the best two versions of the game.  8 is more of an RPG type game, 11 is more traditional but there is now only one Map, so it kinda plays like a turn based real time strategy game. 

10 is a good RPG version but there is a gate bug that ruins the game.

^ Thanks a lot for the info!
So there is still hope...
Anyway, VGC is still missing data from the Wii version, though that considering that the regular PS2 version didn't sell more than 80k, I would guess that the Wii version didn't sell more than a few thousands...

you should want to play that game on the PC anyway... there should be absolutely no reason whatsoever to play them on a console. if your PC is dated, you're better off holding off until you upgrade your PC.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
Lingyis said:
you should want to play that game on the PC anyway... there should be absolutely no reason whatsoever to play them on a console. if your PC is dated, you're better off holding off until you upgrade your PC.

The only way to play the PC versions in english is the fan translations online right?  I got the PC version just because i didn't want to pirate the game.  Even though the Power Up kits version of creating kids sounded awesome in 8.