By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3! Show your respect!

Whoow, this game totally took me to suprise! Thought I wouldn't like it so I first didn't want to buy it! Now that I did I can't stop playing it! This game is soooo deep! Really have to give props to Bethesda Softworks for this one!

Now; tell me or show me your favorite part:

This one is mine, this was my first quest in the first try btw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcOKhFsRpnE

(Maybe someone can embed, would be very much appreciated!) Ty!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

It is one of the best games I ever played without a doubt

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I really want this game, but gears 2....rarrr! Which to get...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I have no respect for this game since Bethseda showed their true colours by shitting on the PS3 version. Its a pity, why was this game significantly inferior to other versions on PS3 when Oblivion wasn't?

@Colonelstubbs

I'd have to say get Gears 2.

I am really looking forward to picking up this title. I am just waiting to snag it when I have the time (it so deserves) to devote to it.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
I have no respect for this game since Bethseda showed their true colours by shitting on the PS3 version. Its a pity, why was this game significantly inferior to other versions on PS3 when Oblivion wasn't?

@Colonelstubbs

doesnt seem too different to me

mM

Awesome, awesome game. I'm going the good route, and my wife is having a blast going the evil route. It's fun to see how different our games are. I love that there are several different outcomes for each quest.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

This game is absolutely amazing. I saved the town and I didn't know abbut Tenpenny tower until MUCH later. Then I tried to deal with the ghoul situation through my awesome speech skills but the effing asian cloth dude was not persuaded so I ended up killing the entire tower and getting me the ghoul mask. Also up until then I had the shittiest gear and always had problems with caps and ammo, after that I was basically pissing metal. I NEED to play through it again, I completely ignored the whole northwestern part of the Wastes on my first go at 35 hours. The game is no Fallout but it's still absolutely AMAZING! Must have for everyone.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

leo-j said:
SMcc1887 said:

@Colonelstubbs

doesnt seem too different to me

hmmmm.....interesting. However isn't the PS3 version full of bugs, glitches and technical issues?

Oh my. The PC version of Fallout 3 looks SO much better. Check out the ant corpse, or the bridge in the distance.

StarcraftManiac, it's the depth and non-linearity that got me in as well. It also has the best story of any RPG I've played since Oblivion and Fable, i.e. I'm making it up as I go.

I do have one qualm with it though. At first, I was pooh-poohing those that said the game was too easy. "Combat is hard!", I decreed, "Try a non-combat character." Well guess what! My non-combat character is now at level 13, has about 2000 in the bank (my filing cabinet), >100 of each ammo. type, ~100 stim paks, armour and replacement armour out the wazoo. The list goes on. Oh, and all of the disadvantages of choosing a non-combat character have been mitigated by level perks along the way. Suffice to say, I've gone from scrounging for ammo to lifestyles of the rich and famous. It's ridiculous. The game gets really easy, really quickly at higher levels.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $