By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Wii

Seeing as how Kid Icarus was basically a Metroid game with some alterations made to it, it would make sense if Retro did the game. I mean, just their name alone justifies them making it. Retro. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Well, whether or not Factor 5 is now done, there are rumors flying around that Factor 5 have been developing an engine specifically for the Wii

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=7525

According to this, there was an engine being made for the Wii....it could be for the Kid Icarus game that may or may not be made...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

pakidan101 said:
Well, whether or not Factor 5 is now done, there are rumors flying around that Factor 5 have been developing an engine specifically for the Wii

According to this, there was an engine being made for the Wii....it could be for the Kid Icarus game that may or may not be made...

The engine is real it is the games that is a rumor :)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

They (Nintendo) should test the market first by releasing a NSMB-ish Kid Icarus platformer on the Nintendo DS.

Your thoughts pls?

Roma said:
pakidan101 said:

The engine is real it is the games that is a rumor :)

That is the thing tho....what other game could it be? I guess it is only two possible choices: the Kid Icarus game or another game we had not heard of....

as of right now, it doesn't look like it matters seeing how Factor 5 is in the dumps now....

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

Ok I've posted this like twice already lol but here it goes

"By the way still no official word on the "closing up shop" the rumor started on the IGN boards cause of a email to Matt the Nintendo editor at IGN, but still the email could have been false it didn't even have a senders name on it, and couple that with how huge of a story that would be especially for the Nintendo crew that it would probably be up on the front page by now..."

I believe the whole laying off staff is real but the whole going under bit is very much in the air especially since nothing but message boards and smaller game news websites are reporting it, I have yet to see an official statement and I don't think Factor 5 would go out without one.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It is confirmed that they were making something for Wii, that much is fact. However, depending on whether or not that was a 3rd-party or 2nd-party project will determine whether or not it moves forward. Like i've been saying, Nintendo wouldn't want any investment they put into Factor 5 for the project to go to waste

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.