By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The fools of this generation

hey i read through the comments of that gamespot april fools article and i saw this :

decebal

Posted Apr 1, 2006 10:28 am PT

These analysts are total fanboys. They can't even pretend to talk profesional. It seems that their particular likeness towards a company gets in the way of a real analysis.

However that does not change the fact that Nintedo will lead by the end of the race. I'm surprise people don't see this. The Revolution will in fact be a revolution.

I own a 360, and I can tell that, MS did not provide a console yet to lead a next gen war. Sony has the chance of study their competition 1 year before releasing their product... and thus perfect it.

The huge numbers of developers that support Sony, will make sure that PS3 will get popular.

But while Sony and Ms are killing themselves into getting a market lead, losing money undermining each other, Nintendo looks more and more apealing to consumers.

The huge success of DS is waking up a lot of people that Nintendo is infact capable of inovating thorugh fun games. It reasures confused customers who don't know which consolole to chose (360 or PS3), that Nintedo is a safe choise.

All this with, paired with a very cheap price point, and a huge library of games available from day one, might just make Nintedo a winner in this race.

Fanboys can make their claims. We'll watch and see.

Posted April 1 2006

He was spot on, Cool ....

Around the Network
saibotex said:

Fanboys can make their claims. We'll watch and see.

I do believe I have just shat bricks. O_O

People who said developers would start putting their top teams on Wii and that "dual analogue is dead" meme seem quite foolish in retrospect.

Wrong forum. Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.