By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC:EoT Wii Version will include the newest trailer of FFCC:CB

Great, so its Tales of Ten all over again. Any predictions on who is going to taunt us like this next?

I am happy we will finally see more footage of the game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

Why have I this strange feeling that square will rehash the old trailer and add a new 2sec glimps of cg into it..? Square has dissapointed us many times this gen with anouncements.. >_

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Excellent. I'm not too interested in EoT at the moment, but when CB was announced, I was very excited. Hopefully this points to a late 2009/early 2010 release.

FFCC:TCB has being in development for so much time, i only hope it to be on par with the main FF franchise

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Darc Requiem said:

But...but but Trestes said the game was canceled.

That among other things is why Trestres is now permabanned...

Sounds like trestres is the one that got...CANCELED!

Why have I this strange feeling that square will rehash the old trailer and add a new 2sec glimps of cg into it..? Square has dissapointed us many times this gen with anouncements.. >_<
Good news anyways!

Hey now...there isn't a XIII in this games title so that's not going to happen.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

"Hey now...there isn't a XIII in this games title so that's not going to happen."

But even still, S-E apparently is putting a lot of effort into this game, since they are still working on it. That kind of thing can't be done cheap.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Its good to know that SE still has this in development and I cant wait to see this trailer.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I'm 95% certain FF:CC-CB will be released next year (09). Really interested to see how this online version of CC (Wii/DS) does - be a real litmus test.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Awesome news. Crystal Bearers isn't cancelled afterall!

What would trestres say?

It's just empty promises. They'll show us the same trailer, and we'll all know it's vaporware then. This game is also shovelware because it's based on the DS, even though it wouldn't be shovelware on the DS.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs