By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS360 pads will die?

I wonder how all the rabid HD fanboys will react when all their precious FP Shooters will use infinitely superior IR aiming instead of the aged and clunky dual analog controls. XD We all know it's gonna happen.

Also, anyone who's ever played Wii SPorts Boxing (that would be a lot of people :p) knows that in order to evade an opponent's punches you can lean to the left or right with your body, while holding the Wiimote an Nunchuk completely motionless in your hands. So yeah, The Wiimote does that, and a lot better than the sixaxis. And that's without WM+. And why wouldn't it? Why would the controller react to motion from your hands, but not from your body, if that's what moves the controller? :s It's an inanimate object, it reacts to motions, it doesn't have a conscience to tell whether it's being held in someone's hands or not. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
I wonder how all the rabid HD fanboys will react when all their precious FP Shooters will use infinitely superior IR aiming instead of the aged and clunky dual analog controls. XD We all know it's gonna happen.

They will think it is the best thing ever! But those with Wiis will think meh this is old school  :P

Then again allot of them will never admit it…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Cheebee said:

Also, anyone who's ever played Wii SPorts Boxing (that would be a lot of people :p) knows that in order to evade an opponent's punches you can lean to the left or right with your body, while holding the Wiimote an Nunchuk completely motionless in your hands

That's still different than what I'm talking about :P

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

How so?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046