By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Woot! Just got Fallout 3!

Got the 360 version at Wal*Mart. Any suggestions during the run through?

Around the Network

Congrats! Fun game. Addictive. Well, it may be my luck, but I'd say don't worry about putting skill in energy weapons. I put a ton into energy weapons, and after about 30 hours of play, the only energy weapons I've found are Laser weapons, and they are pretty weak.

Have found tons of small guns and big guns though.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I just got it too!!

Got it for ps3

mM

Rifles and Pistols will be the most important skills, but melee weapons are best to use, since they are great for either VATS or regular attacks. Don't forget about other skills, like explosives and electronics.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Like everyone said, have lots of Small guns and Big guns, but don't forget Speech! You can access awesome parts that you would obviously not get that way *SPOILERS* (I'm not sure if the final area (with the President) explodes if you don't tell the President to self-destruct) *END OF SPOILERS*, or you could always reload when a speech fails though (which is cheating, hehe)...!

Have fun!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Please no spoilers. Even if you black it out. People will still look. They are weak.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

^ There, I added a little SPOILERS tag. Sorry... But it's really not what you think anyways!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Thanks. Anyways the game is awesome just started it yesterday.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

indodude said:

Got the 360 version at Wal*Mart. Any suggestions during the run through?

Be as evil as you can be. Its the most fun way to play through the game. The good side is a bit boring but i find you get heaps of handouts. Im doing neutral now. Pretty much am asking for more money for everything they want me to do or i dont do it. haha

Play the game you want to, and don't let others choose your way. I've played the game with pure melee, it was fun and difficult. But in the end, I had a better experience with it overall.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?