By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This's how Lair will look on Wii

I couldnt imagen that game being scaled back to wii graphics, I've got such a taste for HD. if that game was to have gone ahead it would need some pretty good controles to make up for the drop in graphics. Isnt there a dragon on twilight princess that you fly for a bit? I'm sure of it! wii remote dragon flying is cool, but lair is a game that really needs some pgraphical power to imerse you in the world.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

@SnowWhitesDrug It was a bird I think. You flew it in the cave area by lake hylia.

yushire said:
megaman79 said:
yushire said:
DarkNight_DS said:
It's a shame... THQ is also shuttering most of it's studios down. Sure you can argue they haven't released many great games but it's still quite showing of the industries health that all these studios are closing. Nintendo was right when they said that the market was dieing.

So what will happened to Blue Tongue then? Are they affected?

Nothing, two months ago when THQ closed some US developers BT were fine. I assume we would be told whether theyre gone.

What studios are closing down anyway? And wheres Deadly creatures? I thought it will be released in february... OH WAI-! NO WAY! D: I hope not...

As far as I know, Deadly Creatures is still due to be released on Feb 9.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Guys.. i'm pretty sure the whole Factor 5 making Kid Icarus was a rumour made up by Matt C of IGN.. I doubt it was ever true

sc94597 said:
@SnowWhitesDrug It was a bird I think. You flew it in the cave area by lake hylia.

yeah! what ever it was, even though it was a few years ago now, it was fun! I was swimming near that cave on the weekend XD

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

It's not available anymore r_r

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

it's all a marketing ploy.

Factor 5 "dies"

then they get revived as they revive Kid Icarus.

factor 5 WAS making a game to be published by nintendo, we dont know whether it was kid icarus or not but im pretty sure matt C would know more about it than we do

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:
factor 5 WAS making a game to be published by nintendo, we dont know whether it was kid icarus or not but im pretty sure matt C would know more about it than we do

If they were making a game published by Nintendo then they would not die because Nintendo should founding them.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.